1. Nepal custom import declaration form.
2. Latter of authority for clearing Agents to act on behalf of the importer.
3. Air way bill.
4. Performa Invoice.
5. Packing list.
6. Certificate of origin (this is required only for tariff concession for goods originating in Tibet
Autonomous Region of People’s Republic of China, SAPTA member countries and
MFN Rate of countries having bilateral agreements with Nepal).
7. Certificate of Insurance Policy.
8. Foreign Exchange Declaration Form of Nepal Rastra Bank.
9. Certified copy of L/C.
10. Company Registration Certificate.
11. VAT/PAN registration certificate.
12. Permission from Plant Quarantine Section of Department of Agriculture for import of plants
and plants products in cluding fruits leaves & seeds.
13. Import license if applicable.
All the above documents except 3 and additional following documents are required to import for third country by sea.
1. Bill of lading.
2. Custom transit declaration.
3. Transit declaration invoice for good it transit in India/Bangladesh for import from third country.